Saturday, January 9, 2010

Woops.

Oh dear. That was a bit of a hiatus, wasn't it?

It's amazing how the time can fly - I could have sworn it had only been a couple of months since I posted stuff - woops!

You'll be happy to know however that I haven't been lounging around in a blogless state doing nothing, I've been rather busy baby building... takes a surprising amount of time and energy too, it does!

So I'm now 25 weeks along, and am starting to resemble one of these whenever I try and get off the couch or out of bed:


Very amusing for all onlookers, I can assure you. I'll post a photo of the bump shortly - it's coming along nicely.

In other baby-related news: it's a boy, he's due 26th April, he has a possible career as a boxer ahead of him, and seems to want me to eat as many clementines as I can get my hands on.


No comments: