Friday, December 5, 2008

Annnnnd a few more bags....

Things have been a little quiet on the bloggery front, no? Thought I'd kickstart it a bit with a few bags that have been lurking about unlisted and un-blogged...

Now these pretty li'l "Monique" totes are well and truly up-cycled!! They started life as a pair of long curtains owned by the lovely Zoe at my work... she then donated them to me when I was redecorating my Mother-in-law's kitchen, and I made them into some short kitchen curtains for her:

Their next incarnation is two lovely big totes with dusky rose coloured cotton trim (and I've still got loads of fabric left!).


The ones below were also curtains (I do love a good curtain) and are what I'm calling Mini-Moniques (or Neeks!). Same style, just a little smaller for everyday handbag usage...

This one below's just HUGE. All-your-gym-stuff-your-lunch-and-maybe-a-small-child kind of huge.

The fabric in the one below has been my favourite thus far... so much fun! Unfortunately there just wasn't that much of it... enough for one big tote (now winging its way to the lovely Mrs Halpin) and three Mini-Moniques!

One might have to live with me, I think...

And last but not least, am quite taken with this wee little fella too. Very autumnal



I'm currently working on some new designs, so hopefully some more updates soon!

No comments: